Monday 3 September 2012

My Johnny Depp


He smiles, laughing quietly.
I can't say anything about him,
he's a mystery to me.
but what I do,
is tell the world what this mystery means to me...




He's my Johnny Depp,
a person who I know I will never know,
yet a person I admire like hell,
think about all the time
wonder why he is the way he is...


I've never seen him surrounded by smoke,
like people say he usually is,
and I don't understand it at all,
but even if I yearn to change him for the better,
he is what he is, and I should not change something so authentic...


Unlike Johnny Depp,
he knows I exist,
and I feel like something real special,
when he snaps away from his world,
and looks deep into my eyes...


I don't understand,
why he looks at me like that,
with his scary, unique eyes,
and yet doesn't say a word,
not one fucking word...


I could be hallucinating,
I must be hallucinating,
but a guy like him, someone as special as him,
can make anybody feel like they are flying,
even if he isn't...


My Johnny Depp is right here,
everyday, around me.
He may not want to see me,
he may be in a lot of everything,
but he always manages to brighten my day...


No comments:

Post a Comment