Monday 16 July 2012

Long lost sibling...


I wish you were here,
you, who knows my every emotion,
who gets my every move,
who tells me that I am right,
even when I believe that I am wrong.
Don't get me wrong;
I am not implying emotions
that exceed friendship.
You are this sibling belonging to a different family.
I fail to understand you,
sometimes I ridicule your every move.
How can I be so heartless?
Though you are always right
about ever what why and how,
though you have the right solution always,
I disagree,
because of how stupidly stubborn I am.
When ever we meet, in any form,
you always ask me about how I am,
about how I feel,
and you make sure I am okay.
You always make sure I am smiling,
even if you are not.
Dear friend,
a long lost sibling,
I hope someday,
I will be able to understand
everything there is to you,
as well as you so surprisingly understand me.


No comments:

Post a Comment