Saturday 4 August 2012

The Image

I am not able to make out,
why this image is all I can see;
strange, because its reality has been around me
for quite some time now.
I din't think that
it was possible for me
to dwell upon the image of this reality
that did not wash away like it always did
in the depths of my chaotic mind.
Talk of this
is heard every second of every day,
but, according to me, I wasn't affected
by the exposure to this one factor.
I must be very wrong,
because, like a dam that held this back
for all this time in me broke,
a new and electrifying emotion
swept through me like a wave,
and memories, voices, thoughts, instances,
burst like a bomb
with a huge explosion that rocked the structure,
the workings, the dynamics
of my incorrigible mind.
This seems familiar yet a stranger,
I know what happened but I am clueless about what's going on,
in the depths if my chaotic, incorrigible mind.

































No comments:

Post a Comment